The City of Carlin Police Department is comprised of the Chief of Police and 5 sworn full-time police officers, an administrative assistant, an Animal Control/Code Compliance officer, and additionally 5 part-time reserve officers.
CARLIN POLICE DEPARTMENT MISSION STATEMENT
The members of the Carlin Police Department are committed to serving and protecting our community by ensuring its security and safety through excellence in policing.
CARLIN POLICE DEPARTMENT VISION STATEMENT
The Carlin Police Department shall achieve its mission by providing effective, fair, honest and proactive law enforcement and public safety services to everyone in our community to reduce the fear of crime.
CARLIN POLICE DEPARTMENT CORE VALUES
The Carlin Police Department holds these values in the highest regard, to achieve its mission and vision as well as to maintain our community’s trust.
- Respect: The members of the Carlin Police Department shall treat every individual they contact with honesty, respect and fairness.
- Accountability: The members of the Carlin Police Department shall hold themselves to a higher standard of conduct at all times and shall set an example for others to follow.
- Professionalism: The members of the Carlin Police Department shall maintain the highest level of professional standards while performing the duties of their assignment.
- Integrity: The members of the Carlin Police Department shall do the right thing, at the right time, for the right reasons.
- Discipline: The members of the Carlin Police Department shall perform their duties with restraint and shall not violate the rights of the people they serve.
OFFICE: 775-754-2222 (ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS)
Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Monday - Thursday
7 am - 5 pm