Click to Home
Go To Search
Email pagePrint page
Applications / Permits
The City has filing requirements for each of the following developmental applications:
  • Boundary Line Adjustment - Request for adjustment of Parcel Line Boundary
  • Rezoning Application - To request a change in zoning for a particular property or properties
  • Variance Requests - To request the City Council to allow a vaiance from the requirements of the Planning and Zoning ordinance.
  • Sign Permit or Copy Change - Request for approval of new signs or alterations of existing signs
  • Special Use Permit - Request for approval of a temporary or special uses of properties within the City. May be required by the City Code